Friday, March 30, 2012

a new flock

it's official.  new baby chicks are coming!  i have ordered them (online, which i still think is weird)  and they will ship on April 16th.  i am already excited about getting the call from the post office to come pick up my tiny peeping box of fluff.

i am sad for my lost chickens.  and the night we found them i cried that i was all done.  if this was what raising chickens was about, count me out because this was awful.  finding venus stopped me from quitting.  now i am practicing being grateful for this chance to rebound. to test my strength and will.  to go again.  i am going to start my flock over.  it won't be the same but it will be good.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to you posting pictures of the new baby chicks!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking time to comment. i love to hear what you think!